Troop leadership is divided into two main groups: Committee and Program; other positions outside of these can exist for different purposes. Assistant Scoutmasters can hold positions within the committee, even though they are not on the committee.
For the different positions youth members can hold, please refer to the Youth Leadership information page for the various positions that a scout can hold.
Chartered Organization Representative: John Dobbins
Scoutmaster: Scott McBurney
- Josh Piatt -- Key 3 Delegate, Assistant Scoutmaster - Administration, Assistant Scoutmaster - Program, Order of the Arrow Troop Advisor
- Mike Lynch -- Key 3 Delegate, Assistant Scoutmaster - Program, Assistant Scoutmaster - New Scouts, Patrol Advisor - Panther
- Travis Whiteman -- Assistant Scoutmaster - Technology
Description of Assistant Positions
Assistant Scoutmaster - Administration: Assists with records and materials; may be assigned to work with the Assistant Senior Patrol Leader.
Assistant Scoutmaster - New Scouts: Works with the Troop Guide, new-Scout Patrol Leader and Den Chief to help deliver the troop program to Scouts without experience (often 11- and 12-year olds) entering the troop.
Assistant Scoutmaster - Advancement: Functions as Advancement Coordinator by maintaining Advancement records, scheduling Boards of Review, and coordinating award lists for Courts of Honor.
Assistant Scoutmaster - Technology: Understands the troop computer and audio-visual equipment. Oversees the instruction and completion of the Cyber Chip award. Promotes STEM within the unit.
Assistant Scoutmaster - Program: Assist the Scoutmaster in executing the unit's program, advise the Patrol Leader's Council, and fill in for the Scoutmaster when they are absent.
Order of the Arrow Unit Advisor: Assists the youth representative in their role as the liaison between the unit and the lodge/chapter, and helps include the Order of the Arrow's ideals in the unit's programs and activities.
Patrol Advisor: Serve as advisor for all patrols; support Patrol Leaders with suggestions and counseling.
Committee Chair: Nia Miller
- Advancement Chair: Brian Mannschreck
- Communications Chair: Sean Ahern
- Committee Secretary: Danise Dobbins
- Equipment Coordinator: Andy Dugan
- High Adventure Coordinator: Warren Thomas
- Journey to Excellence: Travis Whiteman*
- Life to Eagle Coordinator: Josh Swilley
- ScoutParent and New Member Chair: Mike Lynch*
- Training Chair: Mike Lynch*
- Treasurer: Susan Moran
- Troop Chaplain: Brian Mannschreck
- Webmaster: Josh Piatt*
For a list of Merit Badge Counselors, please visit the below page:
To any counselors: If you make any changes to your registration, or just registered, please make sure to tell the Advancement Chairman so we can keep this list up-to-date.
- Travis Whiteman*